Thursday 4 October 2012

The London Inn, 17 Caen Street, Braunton, EX33 1AA




How does it feel?A fairly recent refurb by the seems of things. There's no one else here, so I'm not sure what the normal atmosphere/crowd are like. Even though there's no one else here, I don't feel awkward. That's pretty unusual for this kind of place (well for me anyway).

Did they serve you ale in a glass? Unusually for this part of the world there's no Tribute. They do have 2 cask ales to choose from though.

Salty snacks/pickled eggs?Nope. Just the usual. I do like the odd packet of scampi fries though. Mmm. Dirty fish snacks.

Will you be sad to leave?I don't think so. I've enjoyed my stay, but this place makes me feel kind of lonely. Personally I prefer somewhere where there's other people.

Rating (out of 7): 2**. Comfortable, but that's all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment