Saturday 1 October 2011

The Thatch, Hobbs Hill, Croyde, Devon, UK




How does it feel? Like I haven't been away! This is sadly only a holiday haunt for me, but it's always welcoming. It's like your own front room, but looking like a pub, with more people, and a consent supply of surfing videos. It's a plus being here out of season, able to find a seat and order drinks easily.

Did they serve you ale in a glass? Oh my yes! A whole host of St Austell ales on draught. I could stay here a while.

Salty snacks/pickled eggs? Sadly no eggs, but legendary nachos. The chef does to nachos what Jesus did to fish. I can't believe that was one serving!

Will you be sad to leave? Yes, but luckily I'm on holiday and will be back tomorrow. Maybe even later on today.

Rating (out of 7): It's got be a 6 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment